Buit-in and freestanding Ageing Cellar
The Avintage AVI110DZB1 wine cellar is a double-zone wine cellar that can be built-in. It can hold 109 bottles of wine.
AVI110DZB1 wine cellar, built-in and free-standing
The AVI110DZB1 wine cellar has a reversible glass door and adapts to your installation constraints, in free standing installation where you want, or built-in in your kitchen with its 55 cm depth.
Right or left opening, you have the choice. Delivered with 14 sliding shelves in natural wood (beech), your bottles are easily accessible and aesthetically presented to anyone who sees your wine cellar.
Your best bottles remain within reach and within the reach of envy!
You can store several of your wine bottles in label view position, which is ideal for displaying the labels of your best vintages.
Manage your wine cellar register with the Vinotag® application!
The Vinotag® application allows you to establish a digital wine cellar register. Be alerted of your stock level and the peak dates of your bottles to fully enjoy the aromas of your mature wine.
Thanks to our partnership with Vivino®, access detailed wine information by simply taking a picture of your bottle labels before placing them in your cellar.
Then indicate in the app where you want to place your bottle, so you can find it effortlessly when you need it.
It has the following features:
- 1 reversible glass door with lock, grey triple glazed tempered glass with anti-UV treatment
- 14 natural wood shelves (beech), sliding type
- Capacity: upper area – 54 bottles, lower area: 55 bottles
- 4 adjustable feet (height 3.5 cm)
- Thermometer with white electronic display
- Adjustable temperature: 5° – 12°C / 12°-20°C
- Energy class: G
- Noise level: 38 dB
- White LED lighting + side lighting
- Depth of the wine cellar: only 55 cm